Personal Loan Eligibility
Before you apply for a F.A.C Personal Loan, we’d like you to be aware of the eligibility criteria. In addition to the information noted below, you must also meet our underwriting criteria to obtain a loan from F.A.C.
- You are at least the age of majority in your state and able to enter into a binding contract.
- You are a US citizen, permanent resident or visa holder (E-2, E-3, H-1B, J-1, L-1, or O-1).
- If you are a permanent resident, you must be able to show an image or scan of your permanent residency card (Green Card), and your Green Card must have a total validity (from issuance to expiry) of more than 2 years. If you are a visa holder, you must be able to show an image or scan of your valid visa and proof of an approved application for a Green Card, including either an I-140 approval notice (Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker), or receipt or approval of an I-485 (Application for application to register permanent Residence).
- If you are a non-permanent resident alien (or DACA recipient) who does not have a valid J-1, H-1B, E-2, E-3, L-1, or O-1, you will need to apply with a creditworthy coborrower who is a US Citizen or permanent resident by calling 877-936-2269.
- You reside in a state where F.A.C Lending Corporation is authorized to lend.
- You are at least the age of majority in your state.
- You must be employed, have sufficient income from other sources, or have an offer of employment to start within the next 90 days.
Loan eligibility depends on a number of additional factors, including your financial history, credit score, and monthly income vs. expenses.
For applicants with one or more existing F.A.C personal loans, the applicant must have made at least three payments, as well as the most recent three payments on-time (not late), on each loan in order to be considered eligible for an additional personal loan. Note that Michigan residents can only have one F.A.C Personal Loan at any given time.
F.A.C Personal Loans are not available to residents of MS. Minimum loan requirements might be higher than $5,000 in specific states due to legal requirements. Fixed and variable-rate caps may be lower in some states due to legal requirements and may impact your eligibility to qualify for a F.A.C loan.
See state license information here.
Minimum loan amount:
Personal loans have a minimum loan amount of $5,000 and maximum of $100,000. Minimum loan amount may be higher in specific states due to legal requirements.
Before you apply for a F.A.C mortgage or mortgage refinancing, we’d like you to be aware of the eligibility criteria. In addition to the information noted below, you must also meet our underwriting criteria to obtain a home loan from F.A.C. Loan eligibility depends on a number of additional factors, including your credit score and credit history, monthly income and expenses, assets, and employment status and history.
- You are at least the age of majority in your state
- You (or any co-borrower or co-signer) are a U.S citizen, or an eligible permanent resident alien or non-permanent resident alien. Other restrictions and eligibility criteria apply to resident alien applicants and non-permanent resident alien applicants
- You are not financing an investment property
- You are purchasing or refinancing a primary residence or second home in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NJ, NV, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI or WY
- The property you are purchasing or refinancing will be your primary residence or second home for at least 12 months
F.A.C Lending Corp. does not originate mortgage loans in Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, South Dakota, or West Virginia.
F.A.C Lending Corp. Mortgage State Licensing Details
F.A.C Lending Corp. is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
F.A.C Lending Corp. is currently able to issue and refinance mortgages in the following states:
Consumer Credit License #21983
F.A.C Lending Corp., 1035 W. Queen Creek Rd Ste 101 Chandler, AZ 85248, Mortgage Banker License #BK-0934275
F.A.C Lending Corp., 201 East Markham Suite 300 Little Rock, AR 72201 (501) 324-9260
Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Financing Law License No. 6054612/NMLS #1121636
Mortgage Company Registration License: #1121636
Licensed by the Connecticut Department of Banking – Mortgage Lender License #ML-1121636
Delaware Lender License #30278
District of Columbia
Mortgage Dual (Lender & Broker) Authority License No. MLB #1121636
Mortgage Lender Servicer License #MLD1108
Georgia Mortgage Lender License #42010
Mortgage Broker/Lender License: MBL-8673
Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee License No. MB.6761063 Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Division of Banking 100 West Randolph, 9th Floor Chicago, IL 60601
General Inquiry Inquiries: 1-888-473-4858
Division of Banking Direct: 1-844-768-1713
First Lien Mortgage Lending License #25660
Mortgage Banker License: #2019-0054
Mortgage Company License: MC0025600
Mortgage Company License: MC701438
F.A.C Lending Corp., Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License
Supervised Lender License NMLS #1121636
Maryland Mortgage Lender License #21585
Massachusetts Mortgage Lender and Mortgage Broker License #MC1121636
Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender Registrant FR0020980
Residential Mortgage Originator License #MN-MO-1121636
F.A.C Lending Corp., Post Office Box 12129 Jackson, Mississippi 39236
Licensed by the Montana Division of Banking and Financial institutions, Montana Mortgage Lender License #1121636
NMLS Number: #1121636, (877) 471-3445
Mortgage Broker License #4635
Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department Mortgage Banker #19764-MB
Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance Residential Mortgage Lender License #1121636
Mortgage Lender License No. L-160812
Money Broker License No. MB102764
NMLS Number: #1121636, Residential Mortage Lending Act Certificate of Registration: RM.804475.000
NMLS Number: #1121636, Mortgage Lender License: ML012338
Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-5418
Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking Mortgage Lender License #46311
Rhode Island Lender License #20153065LL
Licensed by the South Carolina State Board of Financial Institutions, Lender/Servicer License #MLS-1121636
Licensed by the South Carolina State Board of Financial Institutions, Lender/Servicer License-Other Trade Name #MLS-1121636 OTN #1
Tennessee Mortgage Lending License #127518
License #1121636. Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a mortgage company or a licensed mortgage company residential mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the department’s website at WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550. The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed mortgage company residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department’s website at WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. The department maintains the mortgage broker recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult Subchapter F of the Mortgage Broker License Act on the department’s web at WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. F.A.C Lending Corp. maintains a physical branch office location at 7700 Windrose Avenue, Suite 105, Plano, Texas 75024.
Licensed by the Utah Department of Real Estate, Utah-DRE mortgage Entity License #10293902.
Licensed by the Utah Department of Real Estate, Utah-DRE Mortgage Entity License-Other Trade Name #1 #9223125.
Utah-DRE Mortgage Branch Office #10293918
Licensed by the Vermont Banking Division – Lender License #6705
Licensed by the Virginia Bureau of Financial Institutions – Lender License #MC-5906; NMLS ID #1121636. ( www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
). Notice for refinancing customers: as a result of refinancing, the total finance charge over the life of the loan may be higher.
Consumer Loan Company License CL-1121636
Mortgage Banker License 1121636BA
Wyoming Mortgage Lender License #2659
If you don’t see your state listed here, please let us know you are interested so that we can contact you as we expand our mortgage program.